[sr #110408] Subscribe pseudo-user `elpaforward` at `elpa.gnu.org` to `a

From: Stefan Monnier
Subject: [sr #110408] Subscribe pseudo-user `elpaforward` at `elpa.gnu.org` to `address@hidden`
Date: Tue, 22 Dec 2020 00:19:41 -0500 (EST)

             Assigned to: None
        Originator Email:
        Operating System: None
             Open/Closed: Open
         Discussion Lock: Any

`elpa.gnu.org` is running a Postfix instance and I can telnet to its SMTP port
from fencepost.  I hope the SMTP port is not available from the world outside
of gnu.org (and my tests seem to confirm that's the case).

It does not have an MX record, OTOH, so `elpaforward@elpa.gnu.org` doesn't
work.  Whan I try to send to `elpaforward@[209.51.188.89]` from my machine
that seems to get lost in the ether (which I guess is OK since that mIP
shouldn't block SMTP access from the outside world).  But I also tried to do
that via an alias on fencepost (so the connection comes from within gnu.org),
but that's similarly lost in the ether.

  <https://savannah.nongnu.org/support/?110408>

  Message sent via Savannah
  https://savannah.nongnu.org/