Re: [sr #110384] Changing from gbehistun to behistun

From: Christopher Dimech
Subject: Re: [sr #110384] Changing from gbehistun to behistun
Date: Wed, 9 Dec 2020 00:57:33 +0100

Thank so very much.  Shall check things out.  I can remake the
mailing lists if necessary.

Regards
Christopher

Christopher Dimech
General Administrator - Naiad Informatics - GNU Project (Geocomputation)
- Geophysical Simulation
- Geological Subsurface Mapping
- Disaster Preparedness and Mitigation
- Natural Resource Exploration and Production
- Free Software Advocacy