[sr #110384] Changing from gbehistun to behistun

From: Bob Proulx
Subject: [sr #110384] Changing from gbehistun to behistun
Date: Tue, 8 Dec 2020 18:53:39 -0500 (EST)

Update of sr #110384 (project administration):

             Assigned to:                    None => rwp

Follow-up Comment #3:

Reference also:

https://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/savannah-hackers/2020-12/msg00017.html

https://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/savannah-hackers/2020-12/msg00018.html

I have renamed the project on the Savannah side.  Parts were easier than I
expected it would be.  Parts with the web interactions were messier than I
expected it to be and things were snarled and entangled for a bit.

Notes to future self:

The rename_project.sh script is for the old environment and it would take some
work to rework it to work now.  But it is a good checklist of items to do
manually.

I updated the script to add the one thing that snagged me.  The LockDir
location also needs to be updated in the CVS config file before commits can be
made to the html page.  And an updated needed to be made there because it was
using a meta http-equiv="refresh" tag to redirect back to Savannah's group
page.

And so I think everything here is done.  Let us know if I missed anything or
broken anything.

  <https://savannah.nongnu.org/support/?110384>

  Message sent via Savannah
  https://savannah.nongnu.org/