account disappeared

From: Ernst Reissner
Subject: account disappeared
Date: Mon, 9 Nov 2020 12:52:38 +0100

Hello all,

as you can see from http://savannah.gnu.org/users/ernstreissner

i am a savannah user.

The only strange thing is, that my email address is not available as can
be seen from my profile site.

In fact, as you can see from by bug reports,

i used this account frequently and also used my email, but did not use
it now for a while.

I am sure i did not unsubscribe.

Now when i try to login, this does not work.

Seemingly password wrong, but saved by my browser... Strange.

But I cannot get a new password, because no email address.

What can I do to enter my profile?

I want to keep as a last resort to use another profile.

Thank you for your advice.

Greetings,

Ernst Reissner