Re: [Savannah-hackers-private] Volunteering

From: Svetlana Tkachenko
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers-private] Volunteering
Date: Tue, 25 Aug 2020 14:22:28 +1000

>   > In my opinion, for example, it is not translated. Personally I see
> this an important issue. Would you be able to assist with configuration
> of internationalization for the wiki?
>
> What texts do you think we should translate?
>
> It seems to me that the wiki basically has to be in English,
> so translation is not very useful.

* The requirements for hosting new project
* The user registration and new project registration form
* The documentation and ui for administering the project, such as editing
description and connecting to git
* Some infrastructure for each project to have a website and/or documentation
that is multilingual, and the project's translators can view the translation
progress online