Re: Granting permissions to one Mercurial branch

From: Luis Falcon
Subject: Re: Granting permissions to one Mercurial branch
Date: Mon, 6 Jul 2020 13:05:47 +0100

Hi Bob

On Sun, 5 Jul 2020 17:10:58 -0600
Bob Proulx <bob@proulx.com> wrote:

> Hello Luis,
>
> Luis Falcon wrote:
> > We need to be able to push the translations changes from
> > Weblate to our "default" branch.
> >
> > Is it possible to do it?
>
> Have you been able to find an answer to your question?
>
> I myself am not an hg user so have no idea.  But since I see no other
> mercurial users mailing list.  I see a list of hg mailing lists here.

Things can be done at server side, but we would need to have admin
access to the Hg server, which is not the idea.

The Weblate hosting has the possibility of specifying the branch, so at
least at that level we minimize the issue.

As I mentioned to Andrew Engelbrecht, who also wrote me about this, we
would need to have a greater control. For instance, having some sort
of ACL per resource (mailing list, bug tracker, tasks, repos...)

Also, it would be great to be able to create more repositories per
project. That will help a lot. AFAIK, we are limited to one repo per
project. Is it possible today to have multiple repositories?

Thank you !