Re: Cannot Login

From: Bob Proulx
Subject: Re: Cannot Login
Date: Sun, 5 Jan 2020 22:56:26 -0700

Hello Stephen,

Stephen H. Dawson, DSL wrote:
>    My Savannah user ID is shdawson.
>    I am unable to log into Savannah. It seems like my user and password
>    combination are accepted, but I am still not getting past the login
>    process.

The address on file is the same as the one you have used here.
Perhaps you don't have the password correct?  Perhaps if you used the
password recovery process, it will send an email to your address, then
you would be able to log into the system using the credentials it
sends?  Then you could refresh your password by setting it to
something new.

>    Is Savannah experiencing performance issues? If not, should I submit a
>    support request for review of this condition?

Savannah's web interface is working normally.  As far as I can tell.
At least I am not seeing any obvious problems.  And I am able to log
into the web site okay.

Bob