[savannah-help-public] GNU Savannah login problems

From: Andrija Dinic
Subject: [savannah-help-public] GNU Savannah login problems
Date: Tue, 07 Aug 2018 20:14:53 +0000

Hello,
I registered a new GNU Savannah account with login name andrija1213 and when I
tried to verify my account, I couldn't login getting an error message about a
wrong password? At first I thought the problem was in my password manager, but
I can not confirm as I generated a random password which I didn't remember(it
was quite long). It included letters, numbers, special symbols etc. but I read
that it's fine and registration form didn't really complain. I would really
like to try out your platform so help would be quite appreciated.
Thanks,
Andrija