[savannah-help-public] [sr #109518] Web page for micropad not found

From: Bob Proulx
Subject: [savannah-help-public] [sr #109518] Web page for micropad not found
Date: Sat, 23 Jun 2018 02:10:41 -0400 (EDT)

Update of sr #109518 (project administration):

             Assigned to:                    None => rwp

Follow-up Comment #1:

Hi John. It looks like there is a problem with setting up web CVS that needs
to be fixed.  The 'loginfo' script was missing the update hook needed to
trigger www.gnu.org to update the web pages.  That should be automatically
added but was missing from micropad for some reason.

I have installed the hook.  Please make any update to the web CVS and it
should trigger the update.  I have my fingers crossed that this will work.  If
so then within a few minutes (it is event driven but will take a moment to
propagate the actions) the web cvs will be checked out on www.gnu.org and
become available through the web.  If it takes longer than a few minutes then
something else is stuck.  (Unfortunately the processes on www.gnu.org do
sometimes get stuck.)

If this works then great!  If not then we may need to get FSF admins involved
in order to work on the www.gnu.org system to get the update there.  Savannah
folks typically only have access to the Savannah.

  <http://savannah.gnu.org/support/?109518>

  Message sent via Savannah
  https://savannah.gnu.org/