[savannah-help-public] [sr #109401] No git repository created for nongnu

From: Charlie Sale
Subject: [savannah-help-public] [sr #109401] No git repository created for nongnu project Netclip
Date: Mon, 23 Oct 2017 16:06:40 -0400 (EDT)

             Assigned to: None
        Originator Email: address@hidden
        Operating System: GNU/Linux
             Open/Closed: Open
         Discussion Lock: Any

Details:

The very recently accepted project Netclip does not have a git repository
made. After setting up the feature in the project administration page, I tried
cloning it. I got these errors from both public access and ssh access
respectivly:

Public: fatal: repository 'https://git.savannah.nongnu.org/git/netclip.git/'
not found

SSH: fatal: '/srv/git/netclip.git' does not appear to be a git repository

I don't know if this is a problem on my end, a problem on the server's side,
or I just tried too early.

Thanks! I would appreciate if you could finish this sooner than later because
I want to get my source code uploaded.

  <http://savannah.gnu.org/support/?109401>

  Message sent via/by Savannah
  http://savannah.gnu.org/