[savannah-help-public] [sr #108827] Unable to change language of the pag

From: Bob Proulx
Subject: [savannah-help-public] [sr #108827] Unable to change language of the page
Date: Mon, 6 Jun 2016 20:20:13 +0000 (UTC)

I fear this is one of those issues where we can all agree, yes, it is a
problem, but have no solution to it. Unless someone steps up to understand and
work on the problem it won't get fixed. From the comments it looks like there
would need to both be a way to manually change the language on a page and also
to verify that there are translations for pages and also that the translations
are acceptably good.

  <http://savannah.gnu.org/support/?108827>

  Message sent via/by Savannah
  http://savannah.gnu.org/