[savannah-help-public] [sr #108919] Password reset please

From: Bruno Félix Rezende Ribeiro
Subject: [savannah-help-public] [sr #108919] Password reset please
Date: Sun, 08 Nov 2015 11:43:51 +0000

Update of sr #108919 (project administration):

             Assigned to:                    None => oitofelix

Follow-up Comment #1:

Hello Alan!

I'm the Savannah hacker in charge of your request.  This case is
special and we need a way to be sure with an acceptable degree of
certainty that you were really the person behind that user account.

I found the following GPG key created in 2003 on keys.gnupg.net:

 (1)    Alan Modra <address@hidden>
          1024 bit DSA key 17CEC93E, created: 2003-11-16

Can you sign some text message with that key and attach to this task?

Ps: We take your request in good faith, but I hope you understand that
we have to maintain the integrity of Savannah for our users.

  <http://savannah.gnu.org/support/?108919>

  Message sent via/by Savannah
  http://savannah.gnu.org/