Re: [savannah-help-public] Logging of not-logged-in access to savannah

From: Bob Proulx
Subject: Re: [savannah-help-public] Logging of not-logged-in access to savannah
Date: Fri, 12 Jun 2015 11:44:19 -0600

Richard Stallman wrote:
> Karl wrote:
>   > Savannah does not use "cryptolog" or anything else to encrypt the logs
>   > or obfuscate IP addresses hitting Savannah services.
>
>   > We also don't remove log data after 7 days.
>
> Can you implement these two changes?

I have implemented the log reconfiguration on the main web frontend so
that logs have been reduced to 7 days.  That is done.  Karl has
identified some other services that also need configuration
adjustment.  Mostly done but some small details left to completely
finish it.

We are investigating the cryptolog modifications.  In progress.

Bob