[savannah-help-public] [sr #108243] bad From: address in project email

From: Karl Berry
Subject: [savannah-help-public] [sr #108243] bad From: address in project email
Date: Sat, 10 Aug 2013 22:19:48 +0000

Hi John.  As you may have gathered from my replies yesterday, few precise
details about the Savannah architecture have made it into my brain's permanent
storage. (more discussion in
http://savannah.gnu.org/support/?107671)

What I would do is start with grep -r proj_email.txt in all the source
hierarchies you can find, starting on frontend.  Clearly, something somewhere
has to be using that file, and presumably that same something is also
generating the headers.

If I knew exactly where to look, I would have just fixed it in the first
place.  Finding the place to fix is the "hard" part ...

Thanks,
Karl

  <http://savannah.gnu.org/support/?108243>

  Message sent via/by Savannah