Re: [savannah-help-public] how to delete an old news item?

From: Brandon Invergo
Subject: Re: [savannah-help-public] how to delete an old news item?
Date: Wed, 09 Jan 2013 09:26:08 +0100

> Good question.  If there's a UI for doing either thing, I don't know.
> Michael?

I could only find a way to edit the most recent post...

> Theoretically, we could manually replace the text into the database.
> Deleting it sounds harder, due to the inevitable references that are
> who-knows-where.

Replacing the text so that it points to http://www.gnu.org/s/pyconfigure
would be fine with me.

I'm guessing/speculating that since rms mentioned the project in his
Slashdot interview the other day, some people went searching for it in
general terms, and somehow this link came up. As long as they get to the
proper location in the end, I'm happy.

Thanks!
brandon