[savannah-help-public] skill-list: please add Mercurial

From: Arne Babenhauserheide
Subject: [savannah-help-public] skill-list: please add Mercurial
Date: Tue, 08 Jan 2013 13:41:04 +0100

Dear Savannah hackers,

Could you add Mercurial to the list of skills to choose from? I’d like to add
it to my skills but cannot select it in the list…

https://savannah.nongnu.org/people/resume.php?user_idi024

Also it would be nice to have a general skill “GNU Emacs” for using Emacs,
because I think that is a skill in itself.

Best wishes,
Arne
--
Konstruktive Kritik: