Re: [Savannah-help-public] Group gnetic: Waiting for aproval of a new

From: Joan Lledó
Subject: Re: [Savannah-help-public] Group gnetic: Waiting for aproval of a new
Date: Sat, 26 May 2012 14:11:22 +0200

This really helps me! Thanks!!

Al 26/05/12 02:14, En/na Karl Berry ha escrit:
     Hello, I'm the administrator of the group "gnetic" in nongnu. I've
     sent a new to my group, anouncing the release of the version 0.5.0,
     but I'm waiting for the aproval of administrator for tree
     days. There's any problem?

I'm not sure if you mean savannah news interface, but if you do:
the news interface is less than clear.  You yourself, as administrator
of your project, can and should approve the news item that you yourself
submitted (as a project member).

Both of these things happens under the News menu, but are separate tasks.

However, I don't actually see any submitted-but-unapproved news items in
https://savannah.nongnu.org/news/?group=gnetic right now.  Or approved
news items, for that matter.  So I'm not sure what's happening.

     In other matters, I want to change the git description of the project,
     for this one:
     "Tool to clone Linux systems over network"

That I don't know about.  Please submit a support request at
https://savannah.gnu.org/support/?group=administration if no one else
has dealt with it by the time you read this.

And, please use "GNU/Linux" when referring to the whole system, that's
part of Savannah's raison d'etre :).  (See the "Speaking about free
software" section on https://savannah.gnu.org/register/requirements.php.)

Hope this helps somehow,
karl