[Savannah-help-public] [sr #107140] TortoiseHg - "Disconnected: No suppo

From: Marco Bresciani
Subject: [Savannah-help-public] [sr #107140] TortoiseHg - "Disconnected: No supported authentication methods available"
Date: Sun, 22 Nov 2009 09:15:47 +0000

             Assigned to: None
        Originator Email:
        Operating System: Microsoft Windows
             Open/Closed: Open
         Discussion Lock: Any

Details:

My project have just been approved and I'm trying to properly configure
TortoiseHg (since I'm temporarily stuck on Windows Vista...) to update the
Savannah repository with my local one.

Reading here http://savannah.gnu.org/maintenance/UsingHg and the other
Mercurial and Tortoise docs, I've prepared this attached configuration file
that is placed inside the .hg directory of the repository.
  Seems correct, to me.

So, I'm trying to push the modifications on Savannah, and I receive this
message: "Disconnected: No supported authentication methods available".
  I've received, the first time I tried, the SSH connection message (key and
so on) but since I was busy doing too many things, I've not read it and I've
also probably mistyped the login name, that time, so I would like to try by
removing the already registered SSH and trying again.
  Any idea on how to do this on this damn OS? (No, can't install gNewSense
right now, unfortunately...)

Also, is the hg file correct?

File Attachments:

Date: dom 22 nov 2009 10:15:45 CET  Name: hgrc  Size: 363B   By: