[Savannah-help-public] CERTI

From: jaromir . vondruska
Subject: [Savannah-help-public] CERTI
Date: Tue, 13 Jan 2009 18:22:33 +0100 (CET)

Hello,
I´m student at University of Defense, Brno, Czech Republic. I would like to ask
you some question about your CERTI. I study for bachelors degrese and my final
schoolwork is to do research in RTI. We make (our informatics group) simulator
for combat vehicle and depending on my schoolwork we choose concrete RTI
software for this simulator. I have to find some parameters about your product.
The main important parameters are throughput and latency. Also how many
entities (federates) can be connected in federation and how many entities
(federates) can be update per second? Thank you very much for your time. I hope
you will answer me.

Have a nice day!

Jaromir Vondruska