[Savannah-help-public] Re: [sr #106557] additional git repositories

From: Neal H. Walfield
Subject: [Savannah-help-public] Re: [sr #106557] additional git repositories
Date: Mon, 24 Nov 2008 21:29:45 +0100

At Mon, 24 Nov 2008 20:00:47 +0000,
Sylvain Beucler wrote:

> Update of sr #106557 (project administration):

>              Assigned to:                    None => Beuc
>              Open/Closed:                    Open => Closed

> Follow-up Comment #1:
>
> Done.
>
> Aren't you afraid of a confusion between hurd.git and hurd/hurd.git though?

No.  I think it is better to be consistent across modules.  However,
to avoid any confusion, we will add a readme file in the hurd.git
repository describing where to find all the repositories.  I think it
is necessary to keep the hurd.git repository as the only link to the
git repositories from the savannah web page points to the hurd.git
repository.  (If it is possible to point to all repositories, then I
would prefer that we do this and remove the hurd.git repository.)

Thanks,
Neal