[Savannah-help-public] CVS versus SVN

From: David Hill
Subject: [Savannah-help-public] CVS versus SVN
Date: Mon, 10 Nov 2008 10:56:22 -0800

I understand that projects can use Subversion (SVN) instead of CVS for their source repository. Please confirm and, if possible, direct me to some savannah support information on the conversion and relative merits.  What is the official (savannah-hackers) view on the use of SVN?  I noticed that the GNUStep repository seems to have moved to SVN.

Many thanks.

david

--------
David Hill
--------
Simplicity, patience, compassion. These three are your greatest treasures  (Tao Te Ching #67)
---------