Re: [Savannah-help-public] Login Problem

From: Sylvain Beucler
Subject: Re: [Savannah-help-public] Login Problem
Date: Sun, 27 Aug 2006 16:57:40 +0200

On Sun, Aug 27, 2006 at 03:37:09PM +0330, Abbas Esmaeeli Some'eh wrote:
> Hi there,
>
> Is there any problem in savannah login page. That's about 3 or 4 days I
> can not login. After entering the username and password correctly, the
> login page loads again with no error. I test it with 3 other systems and
> internet connections.

Hi,

Do you have a bookmark that points to the login page? If you display
the login.php page, it invalidates your current session.

Alternatively, cookies are now (since a few days ago) registered to
.savannah.gnu.org/https instead of savannah.gnu.org/http+https. Maybe
you have to adapt your cookie configuration?

Please tell us if that still doesn't work.

--
Sylvain