[Savannah-help-public] [sr #105515] Previous style of website was better

From: FlashCode
Subject: [Savannah-help-public] [sr #105515] Previous style of website was better!
Date: Sat, 19 Aug 2006 17:22:42 +0200

             Assigned to: None
        Originator Email: address@hidden
        Operating System: GNU/Linux
             Open/Closed: Open

Details:

Hi,

I don't like at all new version of website for following reasons :

1) dynamic menus are not very clear, hard to read (too much text in some
menus, displayed on many lines)

2) we don't see immediately all available options, we have to move mouse over
menus to see submenus

3) it's now very hard (or impossible?) to select a submenu option with
keyboard (mouse is mandatory?)

4) there's now static text at top of screen (green or red) when an operation
is ok or failed: this results in slow down when scrolling with Mozilla
Firefox, and display bugs when this text is displayed over other text in page
(when scrolling)

Is there a way to remove this style and come back to previous one? For
example by choosing another style in user preferences?

It would be very nice to let user choose if he wants to use new version or
not, which in my opinion is not better at all... :/

Have a nice day and keep up good work!

  <http://savannah.gnu.org/support/?105515>

  Message posté via/par Savannah
  http://savannah.gnu.org/