[Savannah-help-public] Network access products OEM from China.

From: Paul
Subject: [Savannah-help-public] Network access products OEM from China.
Date: Fri, 23 Dec 2005 15:46:44 +0800

Dear Director,

We are a professional manufacturer of Network access products and
Digital fiber optic video surveillance products with ISO 9001:2000
certification from Beijing, China. Tens thousands of our products have
been shipped to nearly 50 countries all over the world.

 Our products include:

 NETWORK ACCESS PRODUCTS
 * SNMP/WEB managed 10/100M Ethernet Optical Media Converter
 * 1/4/8/16E1 Fiber Optical Multiplexer with Option of 100M Ethernet,
Fiber
 optical redundant
 * E1/Ethernet, 4E1/Ethernet, E1/V.35 Protocol Interface Converter, TDM
 over IP converter
 *PDH Multiplexer
 *STM-1 SDH
 *G.SHDSL

VIDEO SECURITY SURVEILLANCE
 * 1/2/4/8/16 channel Digital Video Optical Transmitter/Receiver with
 option of 1-8 Bi-directional Audio & Data, 4E1 and 100M Ethernet ,
standalone/module
 * 1
64 channels Digital Video Optical Transmitter/Receiver with option
of 1~32 Bi-directional Audio & Data, 4E1 and 100M Ethernet channels,
standalone/module by CWDM
 *MPEG2 Video/Audio Encoder/Decoder

We hope to cooperate with you to promote our products in your territory.
For any detailed information, Pls check our website:
www.fibridge.com
 <http://www.fibridge.com> or contact us directly.

Best regards,
Paul
International Department
Beijing Fibridge Co., Ltd
A402, Power Creative Building, No.1
Shangdi East Road,Haidian District, Beijng, 100085,China
Tel:86 10 58858988 Ext.836
Fax:86 10 5885 8520