[Savannah-help-public] [sr #104977] Still having a few problems

From: Michael Atkinson
Subject: [Savannah-help-public] [sr #104977] Still having a few problems
Date: Wed, 21 Dec 2005 12:53:12 -0800

                 Privacy: Public
             Assigned to: None
        Originator Email:
        Platform Version: GNU/Linux
             Open/Closed: Open

Details:

I'm still having a few problems with cvs.
(Beuc had fixed the problem within a matter of minutes yesterday :D)

I'm able to checkout and commit things to my source
repository, but they don't show up in the cvs source browser online.

For my web repository, I'm getting this every time I try it:

cvs [checkout aborted]: cannot stat /var/lock/cvs/webpyscitrivia: No such
file or directory

Another thread (sr #104953) said it was possibly due to some maintenance, but
I've tried a few times
yesterday as well as today, and still no luck.

Also, I set my gpg key in my account, and have tried uploading a tarball and
it's signature via ftp to:

ftp://savannah.gnu.org/incoming/savannah/pyscitrivia

But the page of releases doesn't show anything still, and says there is no
project with that name
on Savannah.  Sorry to keep bugging you guys with my problems, but I'm stuck.
 It's probably something wrong on my part though.

Thanks

  <http://savannah.gnu.org/support/?func=detailitem&item_id=104977>

  Message sent via/by Savannah
  http://savannah.gnu.org/