Re: [Savannah-help-public] address@hidden: Re: Tip: restoring your CVS a

From: Sylvain Beucler
Subject: Re: [Savannah-help-public] address@hidden: Re: Tip: restoring your CVS access to savannah]
Date: Wed, 21 Dec 2005 09:12:50 +0100

Hi,

I had written a bit of info about that in the news item about the CVS
changes. This can be ignored.

This means I upgraded the default CVS repositories config, that our
log_accum script is using old-style loginfo syntax, which will be
forsaken sometimes in the future.

I'm already working on this; I should be able to merge our version of
log_accum with the upstream one (included with CVS) at the same time,
as you suggested a few weeks ago.

--
Sylvain