[Savannah-help-public] Re: manslaughter ambition

From: Athanasios Cardona
Subject: [Savannah-help-public] Re: manslaughter ambition
Date: Sun, 18 Dec 2005 04:16:47 -0500

5.95
9.95
8.00
23.45
9.95
4.95

business. He was sentenced to twenty-one years and did ten, which was enough to blow him away in every department. Hes what they call a functioning alcoholic, something of a character in Bean Towns shadier districts, but harmless-actually kind of liked in a warped sort of way. Hes also considered very bright when hes clearheaded, and Im told a lot of crumbs wouldnt have gone court-free and others would be doing longer jail terms if he hadnt given shrewd advice to their attorneys of record. You might say hes a behind-the-scenes storefront lawyer, the stores in his case being saloons, pool halls and probably warehouses.... Since Ive been where hes at in the booze terrain, he sounds straight arrow to me. Hes handling it better than I ever did. You quit. If I could have managed better in that twilight zone, I might not