Re: [Savannah-help-public] need help with mailing list problem

From: Sylvain Beucler
Date: Mon, 5 Dec 2005 22:12:26 +0100

Hi,

Since we are working on some hard stuff at Savannah, and since I don't
see any reason why commit notification would have broken because of
this - but who knows - and before I change anything, may I ask
you a question:

 Did it ever worked during the past two years? :)

If no, that's normal and I'll proceed to manually activate that
feature (this needs to be done manually by us for now).

If yes, then we've got some hard bug that's resetting the projects'
CVSROOTs so we've rather have a deep look at the system.

Thanks :)

--
Sylvain