[Savannah-help-public] terminating project Grace

From: Stephen Leake
Subject: [Savannah-help-public] terminating project Grace
Date: Sun, 04 Dec 2005 10:51:17 -0500

I'm one of the Project Admins for the Grace project on non-Gnu
Savannah. The other Project Admin is Ted Dennison. We both agree the
project is dead, and not likely to revive. In addition, we're starting
to get spam email thru the Grace mailing list.

So we'd like you to totally delete the project.

Savannah was a good home; there just wasn't enough community interest
in the project.

Thanks,

--
-- Stephen Leake