[Savannah-help-public] registering my project

From: Debarshi 'Rishi' Ray
Subject: [Savannah-help-public] registering my project
Date: Sun, 28 Aug 2005 22:02:15 +0530

I am developing a Library management application using the GTK+/GNOME and the MySQL libraries. I intend my application to be FREE SOFTWARE. Thus I would like to register my project at savannah.

I do not have a web-page whose URL I can provide for the savannah administrators to look at my source code. So I would like to email my source code to somebody you suggest. I had emailed Janet Casey few weeks back regarding some of my doubts while developing this project.

Thank you,
Debarshi