[Savannah-help-public] Textile Business Cooperation

From: star01
Subject: [Savannah-help-public] Textile Business Cooperation
Date: 11 Aug 2005 15:19:57 +0800

http://www.hunting-po.com
http://www.tex-po.com

We are a manufacturer of different kinds of sportswears / clothing for different purposes.
Please find hereafter our websites with our products details in different ranges of garments.

http://www.tex-win.com
http://www.sailing-po.com
http://www.bebe-po.com
http://www.auto-sportswear.com
http://www.texco-textile.com

We would like to invite you to visit our showroom and factory during your next business trip to CHINA OR HONG KONG.

CONTACT :
Mr. Christopher Ho ( HK Mob: (852) 9345 5790 & CN Mob (86) 132 46472480 )
Mr. Terry Choi

For more information about our products & ourselves, please visit our websites at http://www.tex-win.com/ , http://www.tex-po.com/ , http://www.sailing-po.com/ , http://www.hunting-po.com/ http://www.auto-sportswear.com ,http://www.texco-textile.com and http://www.bebe-po.com/.
Garments Production Factory: Texwin Garments Factory
Industrial Development Zone, Hengsan, Guangning City, Guangdong Province,China
Tel: (86) 758 8651529 Fax: (86) 758 8651342 email: address@hidden Website : http://www.tex-po.com/

For Regular Production
We can fulfil cusotmer design and arrange sales samples / pre-production samples.
We can offer you the cooperation of different design of clothing in fast and flexible in minimum quantity.
We are keeping different quality of fabrics as Mirofibre / Nylon PU / Cotton twill / Polarfleece / Nylon Twill .........
All fabrics are keeping running stock in different colour ( 15-50 different colour ) to satisfy your urgent and repeat order.
As to the customer design in embroidery / printing : We have tailor made facility and can fulfil your design in textile sample within 24 hours.
All our products can be qualified by SGS AQL 2.5 standard in workmenship level.
All our products dye stuff can be passed the Azo-free and ISO standard in colour fastness.
Sportwears & Outer Wears:
Promotional Wears:
Nautical Wears:
Fabrics
Baby Wears:
Hunting Wears:
Automobile Racing Wears:
We are working with customer designs :
making quotation & production according to customer's information or samples.
And we could put your logo design of embroideries / imprints / labels on the garments.We can quote you price immediately and make counter samples upon your further comments.