[Savannah-help-public] Cannot upload to download area

From: Fabrice Dufour
Subject: [Savannah-help-public] Cannot upload to download area
Date: Wed, 10 Aug 2005 19:34:58 +0200

Hello,

I cannot upload files to my project download area. I follow instructions of the FAQ:

I made the tar.gz file and its signature with gpg -b, then I uploaded the 2 files in /incoming/savannah/phpmcq (phpmcq is the project where I wanted to upload file in the download area). I got no error during the ftp transaction. One day later, my download area is still empty :(

My public gpg key is registered on your site.

Is there some log files available where I can see what is going wrong ? Or can you give me some support ?

Regards,
Fabrice