[Savannah-help-public] Problems accessing the gcc CVS repository

From: Martin Reinecke
Subject: [Savannah-help-public] Problems accessing the gcc CVS repository
Date: Tue, 09 Aug 2005 14:12:07 +0200

Hi,

it appears that after the savannah upgrade yesterday the access to the gcc CVS
repository
has changed (or was broken)

My local CVSROOT is :ext:address@hidden:/cvsroot/gcc

When trying to update my tree I'm asked for anoncvs's password:

/scratch/gcc>contrib/gcc_update
Updating CVS tree
address@hidden's password:

This was not the case a few days ago, and I was not able to figure out the
proper password.
If this change in behaviour was desired, could you please publish the anonymous
password
somewhere on gcc.gnu.org?

Thanks,
  Martin Reinecke