Re: [gnu.org #248647] Re: [Savannah-help-public] [sr #104528] SMTP sende

From: address@hidden via RT
Subject: Re: [gnu.org #248647] Re: [Savannah-help-public] [sr #104528] SMTP sender verification appears to have a too short timeout
Date: Mon, 08 Aug 2005 23:57:04 -0400

Hi all,
I'm the list subscriber who started this thread coz my mails to any
nongnu.org bounced back though I'm subscribed.

So, in simple words- is the problem at my mail-server(smtp.mtnl.net.in)
end, or at the nongnu.org end? Can anyone please explain to me in dumb
language what caused this :) ?

Thanks & regards,
--Royce.