[Savannah-help-public] get your stamina today

From: Travis Doyle
Subject: [Savannah-help-public] get your stamina today
Date: Sun, 07 Aug 2005 05:11:48 -0600

Stamina-RX

Super Sexual Stimulant

(for men & Women)

Now On Sale

$30 per Bottle  (30 Pills) !!

Order by phone and save

( No shipping charges )

1-866-617-3931

John C. / Age: 36
Atlanta, GA

With Stamina-Rx I'm never scared to sexually perform.

 It takes all the worry away, I'm ready all the time  and my

erection never fails me and lasts as long as I want it to.

Bill C. / Age: 40

Los Angeles, CA

I have found that with Stamina-Rx... My sexuality

has never been better. Stamina-Rx works within 15-25 minutes

from when I take it !!! and I can go for as long as I want, solid.

Paul G. / Age: 33
Detroit, MI

 Stamina Rx has multiplied my sexual

abilities and I find sex so much more enjoyable.

I take 2 pills before intercourse and I am solid

like a rock I can go for hours.

Richard B. / Age: 51

Boston, MA

Now that I'm over 50 my sexual ability have somewhat declined.

But with Stamina-Rx I don't have to worry anymore. I can perform like

I was in my 20's !! with unbelievable drive and energy.

The more I get, the more I want !!! Thanks Stamina-Rx ...

Regina H. | Age: 42
Dallas, TX

Stamina-Rx has brought me and my Husband closer together.

We have become so affectionate and sexually active, it's just

 incredible and hard to explain for someone who has not

experienced it. Our joy of sex and closeness is

better than ever after 20 years.

Linda C./ Age: 29
Orlando, FL

I seldom had orgasms before. But when my boyfriend

introduced me to Stamina-RX and I tried it, I was coming all the time,

and with a bang. Sometimes I would go for 2 or 3 but

my boyfriend started getting jealous. Thanks Stamina...

Rhonda L. / Age: 36
New York, NY

I've been down sexually and was not able to keep up

with my husband. I almost lost my marriage, if it wasn't for

Stamina-Rx. Now I enjoy sex and have my Husband totally satisfied.

DO NOT !!

be fooled by all these other products

that just don't work

 Stamina RX was first on the market 2 yrs ago

and has the ingredients no other product has.

Call us and we'll tell you about it.

Join the Stamina-RX revolution today !!!

All Credit Cards Welcome

    Mastercard

We also accept Checks (Conditional),

Western Union and Pay pal ..

If you want to prevent future messages please click here