[Savannah-help-public] [sr #104520] account and repository removal

From: Sylvain Beucler
Subject: [Savannah-help-public] [sr #104520] account and repository removal
Date: Wed, 3 Aug 2005 18:00:34 +0000

Update of sr #104520 (project administration):

                 Privacy:                 Private => Public

Follow-up Comment #2:

> The project will be hosted on my personal server. I don't
> want to seem rude but how is that your concern?

For example, if a project team decide to switch to a proprietary licensing
scheme, we want to keep its latest public, freely available version on our
server for people to use.

We usually remove the code if to another public place, to keep from confusing
users. If the code is not publicly available anymore, we keep a copy of it.

Will your code remain publicly available?

  <http://savannah.gnu.org/support/?func=detailitem&item_id=104520>

  Message sent via/by Savannah
  http://savannah.gnu.org/