[Savannah-help-public] Re: Fwd: Re: UNAM, Mexico D.F.

From: toby cabot
Subject: [Savannah-help-public] Re: Fwd: Re: UNAM, Mexico D.F.
Date: Sun, 26 Jun 2005 16:56:39 -0400

On Thu, Jun 09, 2005 at 11:45:42AM -0500, Ron S. Leder wrote:
> Perhaps you could put me in touch with a cell phone platform enthusiast.
> viz a viz suggestion from Richard.

Hi Ron,

I scanned our volunteers file and didn't find anyone that I could
classify as a "cell phone platform enthusiast".  Sorry.  I'll add your
name to the file and if other people ask I'll get you in touch with
them.

Also sorry for the delay in answering your message.

Please let us (address@hidden) know if we can be of further help.

Regards,
The GNU Project Volunteer Coordinators

PS.  If you'd like to stay in touch with the GNU project, please
create an account for yourself on http://savannah.gnu.org/ and be sure
to fill out a skills profile.  You may also want to subscribe to the
info-gnu mailing list at
http://mail.gnu.org/mailman/listinfo/info-gnu.  It's a low-traffic
list with news and announcements about the GNU project.

PPS.  Have you considered becoming an associate member of the Free
Software Foundation?  It's quick and easy and provides financial
support to the GNU Project.  http://agia.fsf.org/associate/