[Savannah-help-public] Re: [task #4115] Submission of The LGPL'd PC BIOS

From: Sylvain Beucler
Subject: [Savannah-help-public] Re: [task #4115] Submission of The LGPL'd PC BIOS
Date: Mon, 20 Jun 2005 22:34:31 +0200

On Sat, Jun 18, 2005 at 07:43:15PM +0200, Alex Beregszaszi wrote:
> Hi,
>
> > Update of task #4115 (project administration):
> >
> >                 Category:        Project Approval => Approved Projects
> >                 to be
> > Reviewed
> >

> >     _______________________________________________________
> >
> > Follow-up Comment #7:
> >
> > Since you can't send me the source code right now, I approve the
> > project as"without source code". This means I'll check it back in a
> > little while and bug you again if something wrong :)
>
> Sorry for bugging you in private, but could you import an already
> created CVS tree?
>
> I have the dump placed at
> http://www.mplayerhq.hu/~alex/pcbios-cvs.tar.bz2
>
> I want to have a pcbios named root with the structure of the tar.

The problem with private requests, is that if I take a break from
Savannah, you'll have to wait. Please post your requests to the
Savannah administration tracker in the future :)

I uploaded a 'root' directory containing the content of your archive
at /cvsroot/pcbios/root. I'm not sure whether it is ok, please tell me
if it's ok.

--
Sylvain