[Savannah-help-public] China business investigation

From: Century Dragon
Subject: [Savannah-help-public] China business investigation
Date: Mon, 20 Jun 2005 07:00:50 +0800

Are you in the mid of discussion with China partners for joint venture or acquisition but not sure about the credibility of the partner? Or have you been proposed for an investment in China but want to be assured about the legal and commercial situation in the specific market?

Now this becomes easy. Century Dragon, as a consulting company, together with its alliance company, Beijing Limin Law Firm, offer clients with professional business investigation services on:

1. Business information collection
2. Commercial credit and status investigations
3. Business fraud investigations
4. Investment services including investment feasibility analysis
5. Insurance claims investigations
6. Other investigations on your demand

Century Dragon also provides consulting & legal services for the companies want to start business in China, check out more details from our website or simply send your inquiry to us at address@hidden . One of our representatives will come back to you shortly.

We help companies start business in China in the most cost effective way and conduct business safely.

To unsubscribe future newsletter from us, pls send a return message with email title of unsubscribe.