[Savannah-help-public] http://www.nongnu.org/duplicity/

From: Bill Squire {billsf}
Subject: [Savannah-help-public] http://www.nongnu.org/duplicity/
Date: Fri, 17 Jun 2005 22:55:24 +0200

Hi GNU,

Don't fully understand it legally, but I'm a big fan of it for personal
use. My platform of choice is FreeBSD-6 on the opteron. I find it eligantly
simple to deal with and have even put together a Linux distribution on it.
Its not just binary compatibility, but real Gentoo Linux with a bit of the
RedHat stuff thrown in, rpm's, et. al.

Will whoever is behind duplicity, please get in touch with me? Someone new
might be what it takes to get out many of those bugs. Some seem very
familiar.

Anyone here in Holland? I have quite some reputation as a decent hacker
here, something that was destroying me in the US years ago. We are peddling
this stuff now: <http://www.ahsay.com/en/home/online-backup.htm> Notice
the use of the depricated '.htm' suffix. I managed to get some source a
couple months ago. Let me tell you its a Chinese puzzel based on Apache
Jakarta Tomcat. I got it reasonable stable now, but the company sences
something is up. Yes, I have a very nice project to share, but on a "Free
as in beer" BSD style license. I will likely present it at WTH in Holland
at the end of next month.

You've seen it all before, but never like this! Its a virtual server that
works. Its a growing cluster and a huge market. I think duplicity might
be the thing. :)

BillSF

Bill Squire
Electrical Engineer (Inventor of the first wlan)
(with a passion for nice software)
Calyx Internet BV
Amsterdam, NL

<http://www.calyx.nl/> <--- Needs updating too......

<http://cuba.calyx.nl/> <--- This is a virtual server.

poke arround 213.130.163.32/27 and soon (.163.192/26) Have a fast
connection, impressed? Not? It 'free' as in beer and I getting rich with
these things. As if No Wires Needed and FinalScratch aren't cool enough.