[Savannah-help-public] [sr #104337] More SPAM in address@hidden than con

From: Kevin Ford
Subject: [Savannah-help-public] [sr #104337] More SPAM in address@hidden than content
Date: Fri, 17 Jun 2005 02:08:55 +0000

                 Privacy: Public
             Assigned to: None
        Originator Email: address@hidden
        Platform Version: None
             Open/Closed: Open

Details:

This was brought up in Item ID#103933, but nothing seems to have been done
about it which is why I've elevated the severity from 3 to 4.  There is still
a huge spam problem in address@hidden

Is any filtering being done now?  If not, is it possible to get some?  If so,
is it possible to get it tweaked so that it's more effective?

A moderator solution would be ok I guess, but I can't help but think that spam
assassin or something similar would go a long way towards helping solve the
problem and if a moderator is still necessary, it would still make the work
load smaller for the moderator.

How 'bout it?

If the FSF admins need to get involved for the mail system configuration
(probably if we're talking about adding spam assassin or something similar),
then can someone on savannah get them involved?

Carbon-Copy List:

CC Address                          | Comment
address@hidden                 |
address@hidden                     |

  <http://savannah.gnu.org/support/?func=detailitem&item_id=104337>

  Message sent via/by Savannah