[Savannah-help-public] [sr #104313] please remove /cvsroot/texinfo/texin

From: Karl Berry
Subject: [Savannah-help-public] [sr #104313] please remove /cvsroot/texinfo/texinfo/INSTALL, v
Date: Sat, 11 Jun 2005 12:47:45 +0000

                 Privacy: Public
             Assigned to: None
        Originator Email:
        Platform Version: None
             Open/Closed: Open

Details:

Somehow the INSTALL file in the Texinfo source CVS repository acquired a
sticky tag named "1.5".  I don't know how.  cvs tag -d and rtag -d tell me
that tags have to start with a letter, so I don't know how to remove it
myself.

The history for this file is uninteresting, so can you just remove the ,v from
the repository, please?  (And then I'll cvs add it again.)

Or if you feel like editing the ,v to remove the sticky tag, that's fine too,
of course.

I didn't see any other files with the bad tag, but if you can easily grep for
that while you're there, it might save trouble later.

Thanks.

  <http://savannah.gnu.org/support/?func=detailitem&item_id=104313>

  Message sent via/by Savannah
  http://savannah.gnu.org/