[Savannah-help-public] Re: [Savannah-help-private] maja non gnu

From: Sylvain Beucler
Subject: [Savannah-help-public] Re: [Savannah-help-private] maja non gnu
Date: Thu, 2 Jun 2005 23:12:25 +0200

[Moved to public since there's nothing private]

Hi,

As explained in the "my projects" page, we do not remove projects,
since they cold be useful anytime in the future for other people,
unless it is needed to avoid confusion (eg project moved).

Can you post an authenticated support request stating why you need
this project to be removed?

As for mailing lists, we can close them, although we usually keep the
archives online.

--
Sylvain