[Savannah-hackers] [support #103614] news-trans mailing list required

From: Sylvain Beucler
Date: Mon, 29 Nov 2004 09:14:17 -0500

This mail is an automated notification from the support tracker
 of the project: Savannah Administration.

[support #103614] Latest Modifications:

Changes by:
                Sylvain Beucler <address@hidden>
'Date:
                lun 29.11.2004 at 14:08 (Europe/Paris)

            What     | Removed                   | Added
          Resolution | None                      | Done
         Assigned to | None                      | Beuc
              Status | Open                      | Closed

Layout is projname-listname. Since you are really in a hurry, I created
address@hidden without asking you for confirmation. If there is a problem with
this, feel free to post a comment to this request :)

[support #103614] Full Item Snapshot:

Project: Savannah Administration
Submitted by: Praveen Kamat
On: lun 29.11.2004 at 12:57

Category:  Project mailing lists

Original Submission:  The news updates for the home page and the whatsnew page
has been automated as also a system for largely automating the news
translations. We need a 'news-trans' mailing list setup for news translators to
recieve alerts of news changes so that when the english news changes the script
which automatically updates the whatsnew page and the home page can mail the
news translators mailing list with the text of the news item.

Although I am an administrator of the 'GNU Translation Coordinators' project in
savannah, I am unable to setup the mailing list. Please regard this as an
urgent request for you to manually set up such a list so we can move forward
with soliciting news transltors.

Thanks
Praveen
GNU Translation Coordinator

Follow-up Comments
------------------

Date: lun 29.11.2004 at 14:08       By: Sylvain Beucler <Beuc>
Layout is projname-listname. Since you are really in a hurry, I created
address@hidden without asking you for confirmation. If there is a problem with
this, feel free to post a comment to this request :)

CC List
-------

CC Address                          | Comment
web-translators --AT-- gnu --DOT-- org |

For detailed info, follow this link:
<http://savannah.gnu.org/support/?func=detailitem&item_id=103614>

  Message sent via/by Savannah
  http://savannah.gnu.org/