Re: [Savannah-hackers] status of Savannah and an offer

From: Michael J. Flickinger
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] status of Savannah and an offer
Date: Wed, 24 Nov 2004 18:23:15 -0500

On Wednesday 24 November 2004 05:41 pm, Nic Ferrier wrote:
> A long time ago I was about to add RSS feeds to savannah.
>
> Then there was <dramatic-music>the great hack</dramatic-music> and I
> didn't have time. After that I got very confused about what the status
> of the code was.
>

> Adding RSS feeds is something I'd be happy to do. It's something that
> savannah needs.
>
> But if savannah is not going to be used in the medium term I am not
> going to bother.
>

> Can someone tell me if I should start work on adding RSS feeds to the
> savannah code base again?

The code that runs Savannah, which is probably what you want to work on, is
Savane (https://gna.org/projects/savane).

We have no plans to move to another system.  Regardless if we were, Savane is
a separate and independent project from Savannah, so it would still be worth
while to work on.

--
Michael J. Flickinger