Re: [Savannah-hackers] submission of CMS Mini (very very small CMS) - sa

From: Sylvain Beucler
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] submission of CMS Mini (very very small CMS) - savannah.nongnu.org
Date: Tue, 23 Nov 2004 22:50:00 +0100

Hi,

> (only the xhtml template page does not have this notice)

As described at:
http://www.gnu.org/prep/maintain/html_node/Copyright-Notices.html

- each file of more than 10 lines should carry appropriate notices,
- if it is not possible to add the notices directly to the file, one
can put it in a separate README file in the same repository.

Also, the same page still states the copyright notice should be:
Copyright (C) 2004  AXIA Studio

Feel free to add any additional information under the notices.

Aside from these issues the packages looks fine. Send me another
updated tarball and it should be ok.

--
Sylvain