Re: [Savannah-hackers] submission of Pyano - savannah.gnu.org

From: Sylvain Beucler
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] submission of Pyano - savannah.gnu.org
Date: Tue, 23 Nov 2004 20:58:47 +0100

Hi,

The format of the copyright notice is standard, check
http://www.gnu.org/prep/maintain/html_node/Copyright-Notices.html some
more. Mainly, it should be on a line of its own, and contains "(C)".

That's the only issue I noticed in this new tarball.

I also changed the system name to pyanoforte so that will not be
forgotten. You will be able to change the display name by yourself.

--
Sylvain