Re: [Savannah-hackers] submission of XSed - a Tutor for Sed and Regular

From: Sylvain Beucler
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] submission of XSed - a Tutor for Sed and Regular Expre - savannah.gnu.org
Date: Sat, 13 Nov 2004 22:23:01 +0100

Hi,

The archives is fine except for some copyright notices: yours lacks
the '(C)'. Please have a look at:
http://www.gnu.org/prep/maintain/html_node/Copyright-Notices.html and
fix this issue before importing your file to the CVS repository.

I have approved your project.  You will receive an automated e-mail
containing detailed information about the approval.

I forwarded your request to be part of the GNU project to the GNU
Evaluation team.

Regards,

--
Sylvain