[Savannah-hackers] submission of Oskar's Applications - savannah.nongnu.

From: oskar
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] submission of Oskar's Applications - savannah.nongnu.org
Date: Fri, 05 Nov 2004 05:32:38 -0500

Oskar Liljeblad <address@hidden> described the package as follows:
License: gpl
Other License:
Package: Oskar's Applications
System name: oskarsapps
Type: non-GNU

I am seeking web hosting for 20 (or so) smaller software projects. These
projects are currently hosted on my university's web server at
http://www.student.lu.se/~nbi98oli/. I have not been a student there for some
years and my account will be closed on a few weeks.

The site contains the following projects:
  atool
  bestfit
  ConnMon
  dealbumwrap
  DeDoc
  dnotify
  Glider
  gqmpeg-skins-osk
  icewm-themes-osk
  icoutils
  microdc
  perl-reference
  PostgreSQL-pats
  regex-markup
  renameutils
  sockfwd
  torrentutils
  xmms-cueinfo
  Nibbles for ZShell
  Base Converter

All my projects are released under the GPL, with the following exceptions:
  DeDoc: GPL with exception to allow linking with non-free library
  gqmpeg-skins-osk: no explicit license (public domain)
  PostgreSQL-pats: no explicit license (public domain)
  Nibbles for ZShell: public domain
  Base Converter: public domain

Because of the license, I will not include the five projects mentions above
until the license issues have been fixed. The project Glider will also not be
included since it is hosted on SourceForge.

Initially it would be great if I could keep all these software projects in the
same Savannah project. If there is need, I can
create separate Savannah projects for all software projects above.

Oskar Liljeblad (address@hidden)

Other Software Required:
atool:
  required: tar and/or gzip
  optional: many different external programs
bestfit:
  none
ConnMon:
  required: ncurses, GNU adns, GÖib/GTK+