[Savannah-hackers] Re: checking out CVS HTML tree does nothing

From: Domenico Andreoli
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] Re: checking out CVS HTML tree does nothing
Date: Fri, 18 Apr 2003 23:57:49 +0200

On Fri, Apr 18, 2003 at 11:22:41PM +0200,  wrote:

> > Don't you get any error message for this?
> not from CVS. yes from the web server, when i try to read
> savannah.nongnu/prua (i don't remember if this is the right url for prua
> html pages. i don't find the url anywhere :( )
doh.. it is http://www.nongnu.org/prua and i see my page. so this is ok.

the problem of empty directory not being checked out is also my fault. i
forgot to have "checkout -P" in my ~/.cvsrc. now everything really works.

something new: i put online
(http://filibusta.crema.unimi.it/~cavok/dowwload) the tarballs of my
CVS repositories for python-crack and prua. i'd like, if possible, to
copy them over the CVS repositories of python-crack and prua savannah
projects. this way i have online the full story from the start.

you can verify my identity easily, my gpg key is in the debian keyring
at db.debian.org.

sorry to have wasted your time, many thanks for your support.

sincerely
domenico

-----[ Domenico Andreoli, aka cavok
 --[ http://filibusta.crema.unimi.it/~cavok/gpgkey.asc
   ---[ 3A0F 2F80 F79C 678A 8936  4FEE 0677 9033 A20E BC50